DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OnePlus 6

Kev0

Reactions
Hi. Has anybody had issues with their oneplus 6 connecting to the rc? Since an update the other day my op6 does not recognize the rc. I have developer options on, etc. Was working fine before the update. Rc connects to aircraft fine and can be flown manually. Also tried a different phone (moto g) and it worked fine.

Hi. Has anybody had issues with their oneplus 6 connecting to the rc? Since an update the other day my op6 does not recognize the rc. I have developer options on, etc. Was working fine before the update. Rc connects to aircraft fine and can be flown manually. Also tried a different phone (moto g) and it worked fine.
Yeah I bought a mini 2 yesterday and can't get it to connect to my OnePlus 6. Despite being a 5yrs old model it is still a decent phone with a good wedge of memory Nd a pretty powerful processor. Mine is 64bit and is running Android 11.

Maybe that's it. Maybe the later versions of android are causing both out connection issues

Did you able to solve it? Can you share the solution? I have oneplus 6t and i cant connect to the rc for some reason

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405