DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OnePlus 7T Pro Compatibility with Fly App?

Thanks AFrosty1. It should? I believe the only difference is the 7 Pro runs Android 9, and the 7t Pro Mclaren runs Android 10 with Oxygen OS. Does you're 7 Pro run Oxygen OS as well? Thanks again. Happy Holidays!

Thanks DJake_2000, The more I've researched the more I believe it will work. You're success solidifies it for me. Thanks again! Much appreciated! Happy Holidays!
No probs, happy to be of help :) Here's to hoping for a break in the weather for some nice time up in the air!

Don't... because that's not true.

And you'll have people complaining that you told them it would work.

Direct people to the official page, or the page here where it discusses compatibility.

Thanks Blakamin, I appreciate your input. There have been a lot if issues with Android device compatibility. And DJI takes their sweet time confirming what devices will work with the fly app. So it's kind of a shot in the dark, unless DJI has listed a phone as compatible. From the research I've done, I'm pretty confident I won't have any problems, but you never know? I won't hold any of the advice I receive on this Forum against any of the Members if things don't work out for me. I'm gonna go for it and I'll post how it works for me. Thanks again, Happy Holidays!

Reactions: blakamin
Don't... because that's not true.

And you'll have people complaining that you told them it would work.

Direct people to the official page, or the page here where it discusses compatibility.
yeah you are right ...let me rephrase it right ... all new flagship phones of renowned brands are compatible ... check the link below for more details about phone compatibility...
compatible phones and tablet ....

I have the OnePlus 7T. It works perfectly with the Mavic mini. However I find the phone is too big for the remote. It barely fits. Anyone having this issue too? Have any solutions?

Reactions: Chief1301
I have the OnePlus 7T. It works perfectly with the Mavic mini. However I find the phone is too big for the remote. It barely fits. Anyone having this issue too? Have any solutions?
I bought one of these

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Would I require a longer cable or is the original one ok?
Yes you would. I notice you're in France which is helpful as I ordered this one:

It was cheaper to get it delivered from France than in the UK ?‍♂️

You'll want a micro usb - type c I believe.

Thanks for your input Cory. I went ahead and got a OnePlus 7T McLaren. It's worked perfectly for me as well. Your right, it barely fits in the remote. But without a case it does fit. You just need to really spread the remote clamps and be careful with the cable. Of course you can also use a small tablet holder and longer cable as sirbadger suggests. Happy Flying! Bonne Chance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42