DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered Through DroneNerds!

MavicPizarro

Reactions
So my order was from DJI's website and its says processing they stated on chat multiple times that it's delayed until May 17 or later which is still pretty far away, so I saw a post about DroneNerds gave them a call and talked to a representative and they have hundreds of Mavic Air 2 fly more combos in stock and about 100 or the regular. So she stated if you order now there is still time to ship it today. In which I did, now you could add $45 for 2 day shipping, but I wanted to do standard UPS which is free. I am excited! If your order has not gone through or sounds like it will take a while I would call Drone Nerds!

So my order was from DJI's website and its says processing they stated on chat multiple times that it's delayed until May 17 or later which is still pretty far away, so I saw a post about DroneNerds gave them a call and talked to a representative and they have hundreds of Mavic Air 2 fly more combos in stock and about 100 or the regular. So she stated if you order now there is still time to ship it today. In which I did, now you could add $45 for 2 day shipping, but I wanted to do standard UPS which is free. I am excited! If your order has not gone through or sounds like it will take a while I would call Drone Nerds!
Great, if you don't mind saying, what was the complete total price? (that's including DJI care fresh, tax and shipping fees) I haven't decided who to order from yet.

Reactions: Wild Wayne
The complete price is $988 no sales tax and free shipping and I opted out for the 2 day shipping which was $45 extra, I just went with standard shipping. I think DJI care is $79 for the Mavic Air 2 I will add it when I get it, DroneNerds doesn't offer it
Thanks

I just re-ordered with them. Supposed to ship on Monday as they are closed over the weekend. Seems like a good group of people there.

I pre-ordered the MA2 Combo on 4/29 from DroneNerds. It shipped yesterday and it's enroute by FedEx to PA as we speak. Delivery on Sunday.
Needless to say, I'm happy !
Also if you're looking to order, check to see if Rakuten still has their 3.5% cash back active for DN. That plus my 3% CC cash back and no tax, made for a great deal.
In short......... Go DroneNerds ! ? ??

Have ordered several packages for Govt use from DroneNerds and they are top notch all around!

Enjoy the new birds and let everyone know how you like them.

Wow, I won't be able to order mine until next month. I hope they still have them in stock with the same speedy service

Glad I stumbled upon this thread. Sounds like a lot of good experiences present and past on here. I just canceled my DJI order now. They had my order SHIIPPING by May 19th and I ordered within 3 minutes of the launch directly from their site. ?That meant a late May, possibly even June delivery window. Nope..

Last edited:
Glad I stumbled upon this thread. Sounds like a lot of good experiences present and past on here. I just canceled my DJI order now. They had my order SHIIPPING by May 19th and I ordered within 3 minutes of the launch directly from their site. ?That meant a late May, possibly even June delivery window. Nope..

I cancelled directly in the DJI Store app. Right in “order details” there was refund button at the bottom of the page. Took all of 1 minute before I got a confirmation email.

SAVE UP TO UP TO $148 on DJI Mavic Air 2 right now!!!! Woohoo!!

Dude I am fed up with DJI Shop as well, I installed
their app because they said it would allow me to get the Air 2 drone first. Not true best buy customers and drone nerds customers have received product already. It was very simple to cancel my DJI order, literally to a minute to press the cancel button on the order status page and I got a confirmation on the status page immediately and an email from them within 20 minutes it was cancelled. So Then I went through Drone Nerds via Rakuten and Drone Nerds is shipping now! And I didnt have to pay sales tax to California I think other stays qualify for this as well!!!

So follow these simple steps and you could save up to $148 if you delivery address through drone nerds
doesn't collect tax. I shipped to California!
-- $30 for using getting a refferal, I can send you one.
-- plus 3.5% off for buying through referral link to DroneNerds through Rakuten.
-- Plus if you dont have to pay tax it could be up to $80+ off.

Steps:
1)
. Start a conversation with me if you want me to send you a referal code via email, just realized they dont want me to post links directly in public forums so dont want to break any rules etc.
2) and then search for DJI Mavic Air 2, or Fly More Combo on rakuten and you must use that link to go to drone nerds website. To save the 3.5% and get the referral bonus of $30
3) Purchase on Drone Nerds.

Happy Shopping.

Last edited:
SAVE UP TO UP TO $148 on DJI Mavic Air 2 right now!!!! Woohoo!!

Dude I am fed up with DJI Shop as well, I installed
their app because they said it would allow me to get the Air 2 drone first. Not true best buy customers and drone nerds customers have received product already. It was very simple to cancel my DJI order, literally to a minute to press the cancel button on the order status page and I got a confirmation on the status page immediately and an email from them within 20 minutes it was cancelled. So Then I went through Drone Nerds via Rakuten and Drone Nerds is shipping now! And I didnt have to pay sales tax to California I think other stays qualify for this as well!!!

So follow these simple steps and you could save up to $148 if you delivery address through drone nerds
doesn't collect tax. I shipped to California!
-- $30 for using this referral code below
-- plus 3.5% off for buying through referral link to DroneNerds through Rakuten.
-- Plus if you dont have to pay tax it could be up to $80+ off.

Steps:
1)
. Use this code to set up Rakuten - Earn Cash Back at stores you ?
Note: this forum changes my link above as I added an actual URL , but it does work I tried it. It will take you to a page to sign up and get a referral bonus of $30 plus 3.5% and possibly no sales tax major!.
2) and then search for DJI Mavic Air 2, or Fly More Combo on rakuten and be linked and sent to Drone Nerds website.
3) Purchase on Drone Nerds.

Happy Shopping.
Let me know how it goes! Many of us on the DJI forum have leveraged these steps as well. Can't wait to get my hands on the Mavic Air 2!

referral link again here: Earn Cash Back at stores you ?

Advertisement to get people to use your referral link?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga