DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered Through DroneNerds!

Advertisement to get people to use your referral link?
Yeah I am just someone who wanted to buy the Mavic Air 2. And when someone posted that Rakuten had a r 3.5% off and I could get no sales tax that saved me $110. I was stoked so I sent out my referal link wich saves users an additional $30 on top of that! I honestly am not sure I will use Rakuten that much after this I took a look at items on Rakuten and they are generally more expensive than on other online resellers. The Mavic Air 2 through Rakuten at Drone Nerds just happen to be legit! So I think the combo works well. I posted that on a DJI forum where I found the initial tip. And when I forgot the link to the forum I landed here and posted my tip to others who might want to save money on the drone as well. Yes Rakuten will get more users but there is no obligation to stay with them after they send you your cash back check. oh and P.s. You save instantly on the no sales tax through drone nerds but Rakuten holds the cash back check for a few months and I believe that is to avoid paying referral bonuses and then consumers simply return the item afterwards. Good Luck guys!

Advertisement to get people to use your referral link?
So it turns out I broke the rules for Rakuten so this $30 referral offer is not working, I didnt read the fine print which said I could not post on public spaces, yet within Rakuten they ask if you want to post on facebook, I dont get it. But you can still get $110 off if you simply sign up for Rakuten yourself and search for the Drone and link to Drone nerds. Rakuten will give you 3.5% off plus a sign up bonus of $10 and Drone Nerds for some states has no tax! Plus again Drone Nerds has a really great staff and service, I like supporting them, and you are supporting DJI as well!!! Good Luck

Reactions: flyhigh2
So my order was from DJI's website and its says processing they stated on chat multiple times that it's delayed until May 17 or later which is still pretty far away, so I saw a post about DroneNerds gave them a call and talked to a representative and they have hundreds of Mavic Air 2 fly more combos in stock and about 100 or the regular. So she stated if you order now there is still time to ship it today. In which I did, now you could add $45 for 2 day shipping, but I wanted to do standard UPS which is free. I am excited! If your order has not gone through or sounds like it will take a while I would call Drone Nerds!
Yes I agree I ordered mine on Saturday and it shipped today

Reactions: Wild Wayne
I'll give a Thumbs Up to DroneNerds as well. I ordered my M2Z back in January. It was a very good experience overall.
Thumbswayup
This is my first time dealing with Drone Nerds but they are an A1 outfit. Great customer service by phone and had my order (placed Saturday) shipped out bright and early Monday. Would 100% recommend them and gladly do business again..

Alright I have made the jump into the drone world. Just placed my order with Drone Nerds. Now how long before it ships ? Grabbed the Fly More, DJI Refresh, and Hard Case !

Yea they rock! I originally preordered 4/29 from BB. Canceled when shipping got bumped to 5/22 one day before release date (11th). Ordered Amazon with promised 2 day shipping, also got bumped to 5/22. Canceled amazon, ordered from Dronenerds.com yesterday, shipped this morning, delivering tomorrow before 8pm!

Yea they rock! I originally preordered 4/29 from BB. Canceled when shipping got bumped to 5/22 one day before release date (11th). Ordered Amazon with promised 2 day shipping, also got bumped to 5/22. Canceled amazon, ordered from Dronenerds.com yesterday, shipped this morning, delivering tomorrow before 8pm!
Nice!

Went with Drone Nerds as well. Sold my Mini and will receive the Air 2 on Thursday. Until then will fly with my super mini;)To think 10 years ago, I was flying this custom made hex drone which was very expensive and not quite there in reliability or control-ability.

Attachments

• lmini.jpg
    lmini.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 19
  • _MG_3292.jpg
    _MG_3292.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 19
Ordered my MA2 Fly More from DroneNerd, moments ago. UPS ground. The anticipation kicks in now ;) Looking forward to adding this quad to my flightbag.

Ordered today. Received my confirmation from DroneNerd and Fedex, for delivery by end of day on Thursday. I am impressed. Shipping from Florida to Atlanta, Georgia. Excited about signed delivery. Hope all goes well for others.

Went with Drone Nerds as well. Sold my Mini and will receive the Air 2 on Thursday. Until then will fly with my super mini;)To think 10 years ago, I was flying this custom made hex drone which was very expensive and not quite there in reliability or control-ability.
That's a cool looking rig!

Ordered my first Drone the MA2 from Drone Nerds today at 148PM !

I am beyond excited to finally get a drone as I have wanted one for a long time. Purchased the Fly More Combo, DJI Refresh, and GPC Case !

I got tracking from FedEx this evening that Fly More, and Refresh is showing up Thursday! Awesome job Drone Nerds !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs