DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oregon State Capitol & Cherry Blossoms (Just prior to closing of all state parks)

AeroMoPho

Reactions
This is from last Sunday. I got ATC authorization via LAANC for this flight 3-4 weeks prior. Was hoping for a rare sunny day (it was!) to film the cherry blossoms. When seeking authorization several weeks prior, I had no idea that all state parks (including this) would be closed the very next day. Anyway, today is a gloomy and rainy day at home for most Oregonians, so maybe this helps cheer some folks up here in Oregon (and elsewhere)! Be well.

Beautiful! Love all of those cherry blossoms! The state capital here in Utah has cherry trees around it as well, but I believe it's a strict no fly zone. So I'm glad you got to fly around yours. Thanks for sharing! Nice to get virtually out of the house.

Beautiful! Love all of those cherry blossoms! The state capital here in Utah has cherry trees around it as well, but I believe it's a strict no fly zone. So I'm glad you got to fly around yours. Thanks for sharing! Nice to get virtually out of the house.
Thanks for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Great video and nice flying and editing. So, Thanks for posting. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun