DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original mavic pro and dji go 4 app

Antacus

Reactions
So I haven't piloted my Mavic pro in quite some time. I have the s23 ultra and I cannot get the dji go 4 app to work. Anyone know if a new app is out or how to fix this issue? All it says is the app crashed and closes out. When I checked the dji site my device isn't even listed.

Reactions: Rojillio Santoro
I don't use the Go4 app anymore, but it is installed on my Samsung S22.

I tried to open it and it crashed.

I downloaded a new APK from DJI.

After clicking the privacy notifications on my device, I allowed it to install and it may work.

I haven't signed in to the Go4 and not sure if the SPARK is up and running.

Download the APK, jump through hoops, and you might be good. 🤞

Good luck. 👍

Do you use a different app? If there is something better out there I will definitely check it out. I did what you said and actually got it to work but again if there is something better I would definitely use! Thanks for the help.

Your drone is compatable with the Litchi app.

Everybody that has it seem to like it as an alternative.

It has way point mission planning to repeat multiple flights if interested.

I think it's $25.

Reactions: Grandpa
I'll give a 👍 for Litchi 🙂... waypoints function is great, planning a mission on your computer is the icing on the cake. You can also do 'faux fpv' by putting your phone in a pair of inexpensive VR goggles... lots of other neat functions too. I also like Go4 much better than the new Fly app, which is specifically for the current generation DJI drones. Go4 will also be necessary to change certain parameters of the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandpa
So I haven't piloted my Mavic pro in quite some time. I have the s23 ultra and I cannot get the dji go 4 app to work. Anyone know if a new app is out or how to fix this issue? All it says is the app crashed and closes out. When I checked the dji site my device isn't even listed.
It's been a while, but I think I had to find and install version ending in. 48 for it to work. The latest version would not work. Now I use a smart controller, so haven't tried the phone in some time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne