DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original Mavic still rocks over rocks!

thats like being between a rock and a hard place

Incredible, I know the wind can carve some beautiful shapes but in terms of sheer numbers it's on such a massive scale but I suppose there's no difference between 1 and a 1000 to the wind lol

Reactions: old man mavic
Excellent! I've climbed those cartoon boulders. Love it there. Like a kaleidoscope into the geologic past.

I destroyed my first M2P flying backwards. Looks like you were beyond VLOS. How did you nav so well flaying backwards?

I have the M2P, and pretty sure I would've have lost control range at that distance. Did you start at a higher elevation than the subjects?

Well done

Last edited:
Excellent! I've climbed those cartoon boulders. Love it there. Like a kaleidoscope into the geologic past.

I destroyed my first M2P flying backwards. Looks like you were beyond VLOS. How did you nav so well flaying backwards?

I have the M2P, and pretty sure I would've have lost control range at that distance. Did you start at a higher elevation than the subjects?

Well done
Ok so truth be told, that’s playing in reverse. If you look very carefully, around half way through you can see a bird fly across the shot backwards. The flight was indeed long and stayed pretty low but even so, the signal was rock solid (pun intended). I did fly back in reverse with no issue but did not get as close coming back.

Ok so truth be told, that’s playing in reverse. If you look very carefully, around half way through you can see a bird fly across the shot backwards. The flight was indeed long and stayed pretty low but even so, the signal was rock solid (pun intended). I did fly back in reverse with no issue but did not get as close coming back.
Oh to your last question, I stood at the bottom end of the shot, down low. Generally, I like flying backwards to reveal the surroundings... just have to be very cautious

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007