DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orlando, FL

Brevard County here.Mavic 2 Pro. I've been itching to fly from 528 at the county line. I imagine it would be an amazing panorama over the St johns River shooting North. But there is a small shoulder and no access to the banks without potentially being eaten. Anyone have any experience here?

Brevard County here.Mavic 2 Pro. I've been itching to fly from 528 at the county line. I imagine it would be an amazing panorama over the St johns River shooting North. But there is a small shoulder and no access to the banks without potentially being eaten. Anyone have any experience here?
Why specifically at the county line? I'm near Orlando and the last time I drove up to St Johns I was at the riverboat and saw someone following us for a bit with a Mini 2. They seemed to be rather close to Lake Monroe?

If you take a look to the North at the bridge as you exit Brevard County the view is stunning.

SR 520 at the St Johns has some amazing views also, If you want some good stuff hire an airboat at the Lone Cabbage and visit the wildlife, lots of little islands and sandy areas to fly from but have an observer with you, someone who knows the wildlife around here. Nice little park on the north side of the bridge to park and fly from. Image from AirMaps site.

Attachments

• st johns and 520.jpg
    st johns and 520.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 4
Sorry if this has been discussed before but, I live in the North / Northeast area of Orange County, specifically, near Goldenrod Road and University Boulevard. I can pretty much fly at will off my apartment balcony, and that satisfies much of my flying needs. However, I'd like to know of more scenics spots near me. If you have any suggestions, please comment below.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78