DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Oslo, Norway - August 2023

Nice video and photos. Thanks for sharing. I'm not a fan of flying over people tho.

It was good, what there was of it! Way too short! Abbreviated scenes, no labels of what I am seeing, flying over people a lot in a beautiful public space, and an abrupt cut at the end all made it a negative view for me.
Well, I can’t please everyone. I don’t think any of my videos are that great. I was only in Oslo for a day, visited a lot of sites, parks, building interiors and museums doing mostly photography. Sightseeing with wife and another couple, I didn’t have much time for flying. You’ll notice that in Vigeland Park, nearly all flights are off the center axis walkways or over trees. I was also flying at a high altitude to avoid the audible annoyance. However, there were some paths that flew unintentionally over some people. I guess I should have brought a Mini 3. A verse was cut from the middle of the music track, but that’s the way the song ends… abruptly. I did this Oslo cut primarily for the mutual friend who generously offered to be our tour guide for the day as he emigrated to Oslo 50 years ago from Sierra Leone as a child, so this provides him a unique aerial view of his hometown. He was thrilled, so that’s enough.

Reactions: Romi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli