DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Osmar rock monasteries and the "eye"

Your Videos and photos of Bulgaria are stunning, I only started my journey with a drone in February with a focus on Bulgaria....I have a long way to match your photos'/videos

Reactions: alex_markov
Your Videos and photos of Bulgaria are stunning, I only started my journey with a drone in February with a focus on Bulgaria....I have a long way to match your photos'/videos
It ain't a competition You know - it's having fun ;)
And about photos, I never do photos with a drone - I really think it's meant to be filming while flying ;) :)
Now I saw You are from Bulgaria - have a look at my map - might be useful for You ;) Alex's view from above

Reactions: Romi and Micky52
It ain't a competition You know - it's having fun ;)
And about photos, I never do photos with a drone - I really think it's meant to be filming while flying ;) :)
Now I saw You are from Bulgaria - have a look at my map - might be useful for You ;) Alex's view from above
Ill have to start doing more filming! Your map is amazing, you have been to so many places!! I saw you visited the Roman bridge in Bratsigovo. My drone lives in Bulgaria but Im an Englishman married to a Bulgarian and we live in Amsterdam. I spend around 2 months of the year in Bulgaria and spend most days flying my drone around, My next trip is for Christmas after spending July/August in Bulgaria.

I havent ventured much with it outside of the Plovdiv oblast around Perushtitsa to Ravnagor though.

Reactions: alex_markov
Ill have to start doing more filming! Your map is amazing, you have been to so many places!! I saw you visited the Roman bridge in Bratsigovo. My drone lives in Bulgaria but Im an Englishman married to a Bulgarian and we live in Amsterdam. I spend around 2 months of the year in Bulgaria and spend most days flying my drone around, My next trip is for Christmas after spending July/August in Bulgaria.

I havent ventured much with it outside of the Plovdiv oblast around Perushtitsa to Ravnagor though.
So You have a lot to catch up then ;) :) Bulgaria is a wonderful country

Reactions: koal4e
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147