DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Action Cam Review Videos!

For hunting? Looks like a nice knife.

Nope, just an edc knife. I've had one for about 15 years that is getting to the point of a throw away. Had to find a reason to buy a new one, they have stayed about the same price for over a decade, can't complain about that. Superior workmanship for a tool. Take care.

Jeff

Reactions: Former Member
Me too ;) just to disagree with the........ unbiased youtube influencers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Brilliant, think you might be one of the first to have one, hope you hate it[emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Porky
Me too ;) just to disagree with the........ unbiased youtube influencers [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

Keep us updated with your views, don’t you dare disappear now that you’ve told everyone you’re getting one.

So it’s being delivered tomorrow, right?? everyone.....

Just thought I’d remind everyone ?

Reactions: Chip
Between 5 and 8pm ;) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Keep us updated with your views, don’t you dare disappear now that you’ve told everyone you’re getting one.

So it’s being delivered tomorrow, right[emoji2][emoji2] everyone.....

Just thought I’d remind everyone [emoji6]

Reactions: Chip
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pretty much
Let’s hope there’s no traffic problems your end[emoji23] lol....[emoji23] or you ain’t getting it today[emoji2][emoji2]

I bet when the door bell rings you’ll be like this[emoji2]

I downloaded the manual and trying to “cheat” a little :)

Now foz, that looks really cool, came early then. What’s your 1st impression?

Last edited:
Sturdy bit of kit with some decent weight to it, I really like the way it clicks into the mounts too, once the battery's got some charge I'll get it activated and have a play. Heard today that the usbC adapter for the Osmo Pocket audio isn't compatible though, not a dealbreaker but I wouldnt be happy so I'm keen to test it out as soon as poss.
Now foz, that looks really cool, came early then. What’s your 1st impression?

Looking forward to your review, feedback, foz. Taking photos/vid. Also navigating round the menu screen.

Glad you got it delivered ok with no delays?

Here is a great no-frills side-by-side comparison with the Hero 7 Black:

Reactions: leenanj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61