DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Mobile 3 with Webex or Zoom Conferencing?

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For my first foray into the world of Osmo, I’ve ordered an Osmo Mobile 3, mostly for the gimble and smart selfie-stick concept.

But in this time of mandatory working from home, I find myself on either Webex or Zoom video conferences quite a bit throughout my work day. So with my iPhone 8 Plus in the Osmo Mobile 3, will I be able to conduct a Webex or Zoom video call? Or is this setup requiring the use of DJI Mimo app, so that I cannot use the audio and video functions of the business conferencing apps?

Will I be able to simply place the iPhone in the Osmo on its little stand, log into Webex, and have a simple video conference? This seems like an obvious Yes answer, but having read this forum extensively for the last few months, and learning about the intricacies and idiosyncrasies of DJI products and their many accessories, I thought I’d ask.

You don’t need to use DJI Mimo app with the Osmo Mobile 3. I’ve used mine with Facebook Live.

Thank you! You‘ve put me at ease, because I‘m thinking now that I’ll have the Osmo as part of my home office, it is now a reimbursable telecommuting expense.

Now if I can only figure out a way to expense my drones. Oh yes...that’s called actually getting my Part 107 cert!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian