DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket 4k/60fps issue

MikeSD

Reactions
Not a Mavic question but I do have an Osmo issue.

I have noticed a major issue with 4k-60 recordings. 1080 works great at all frame rates. 4k works great at 30, 50 fps. When I set to 4k, 60fps, it looks great on phone screen, right up to the point I press record. When it switches to record the screen goes out of focus just enough to be noticeable and very objectional. The recording is also blury. i sure hope there is something i'm doing wrong because this makes 4k/60 useless. this is very repeatable. i'll make a video showing this behavior.

Is this a known issue?
Is there a fix?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lets see if other Pocket Osmo users can chime in to replicate the same issue. If so then its got to be a firmware issue.

4K60 works fine here.

It typically fuocuses when starting recording and I've had it miss focus a few times where it was normal e.g. shooting through a dirty window and it decides to focus on a bit of dust), but that's it.

I thought about that and you probably are right. it did appear to be a focus attempt. And because I was in low light it might have contributed to the problem. I just never notice the issue at any other resolution/frame rate.

I'll check this out in better light with longer test. Thanks for your input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98