DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit release

Got mine yesterday and have been diddling with it this morning. As has been said, the WiFi base is a no brainer as it makes the OP so much more flexible and, usable. I also like the Controller Wheel and it's easier to use smoothly than I thought it would be. I can see having this in use anytime the OP isn't stationary on a base or tripod. MOST excellent news too with the FW update and Pro mode all the time. I'm really having fun with this little widget but now I gots to record some stuff. :)

The wheel controller was the one i wasn't really bothered about at first, but it's never been off! so much easier to get smooth a smooth pan shot. I'm hoping we get the ability to map out multiple points in standard video modes similar to the motion lapse option allowing us to do a multiple poi over say a 20 second clip.

I'm with ya, Foz, and I'll happily take any other goodies they'd care to stuff into the firmware. Love the wheel too and it works far better than I expected.

Reactions: fozzzy
I did the new firmware update yesterday and am pleased with the ability to have more control without accessing the app now but I do have to admit that I am glad I have the expansion kit too.

Reactions: fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+