DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket extended test

Just watched that clip and I have to say, that was quite something, Inky! Love the rapid vertical pan transitions too, I'm going to have to try those as they're very effective. EXTREMELY well done and thanks for sharing with us.

Reactions: inkytog
Just watched that clip and I have to say, that was quite something, Inky! Love the rapid vertical pan transitions too, I'm going to have to try those as they're very effective. EXTREMELY well done and thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks man. A slight disclosure here is that I’ve been editing videos for about 20 years so I have a fair amount of experience in that field.

Reactions: LakeTravis
Ahhhhhhh.....THAT explains A LOT! <grinning> Boy, do I ever wish I had your editing knowledge. Premiere and I have an on again, off again kinda relationship. :)

Ahhhhhhh.....THAT explains A LOT! Boy, do I ever wish I had your editing knowledge. Premiere and I have an on again, off again kinda relationship. :)

I’ve not used Prem for years but I hear it’s much better these days.

Thanks man. A slight disclosure here is that I’ve been editing videos for about 20 years so I have a fair amount of experience in that field.

I suspected you weren't a newbie... very nice stuff. Thanks for sharing. Gives me a hankering to go traveling!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d