DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Pocket Florence Italy-Best Travel Camera (IMO)

That's awesome!
I've enjoyed it so much!

I've been in Florence many times and you did a great footage.. Did you use just the Osmo Pocket? I'd like to buy it.. I'm digging in about.

Thanks for sharing

Andrea

That's awesome!
I've enjoyed it so much!

I've been in Florence many times and you did a great footage.. Did you use just the Osmo Pocket? I'd like to buy it.. I'm digging in about.

Thanks for sharing

Andrea

Thanks Andrea. Osmo always attached to a phone to keep an eye on exposure. Get one! It’s a FANTASTIC bit of kit.

Wow! Excellent footage. I just bought (and used) a Ronin SC with a Sony a6400 in Europe. If I had seen this before, I would have purchased the much more portable and “carry-able” Osmo Pocket.

Wow! Excellent footage. I just bought (and used) a Ronin SC with a Sony a6400 in Europe. If I had seen this before, I would have purchased the much more portable and “carry-able” Osmo Pocket.

Hey thanks. Yeah it’s super portable but think of the quality your getting with your setup ;-)

very nice footage, good editing skills, I like this video very much

Great video. Some scenes seem to have a zoom effect. Is that basically achieved by cropping part of the footage in post? Just got my Pocket so have not had much chance to use it or do post processing. So much to learn ... so little time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom