DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Osmo Pocket on a MavicPro third person view.

Interesting! Made me think....I have an Osmo Action Camera. I could fasten it to my Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro and by using a second phone/tablet, I could see what was behind me while flying backwards to avoid those "close calls".

Last edited:
Reactions: BossOlive and GlenM
Interesting! Made me think....I have an Osmo Action Camera. I could fasten it to my Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro and by using a second phone/tablet, I could see what was behind me while flying backwards to avoid those "close calls".
You will lose the screen at about 150ft with WiFi. Much less with Bluetooth. Just retrieve the video when you return from those “close calls”. ?

You will lose the screen at about 150ft with WiFi. Much less with Bluetooth. Just retrieve the video when you return from those “close calls”. ?
No problem. Would only need it at low altitude for "branch" or whatever avoidance.

Reactions: Capt KO
No problem. Would only need it at low altitude for "branch" or whatever avoidance.
Going to try the same on my Gannet Pro that has attachment points for my GoPro. Think my Osmo Pocket will work much better. Will get back once I’ve tried both. Great idea.

Reactions: BossOlive

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet