DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Out west video compilations of a mixture of aerial and camcorder video shot from last July on our vacation.

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Here’s a variety of different scenic area’s I 've put together dedicated to the western part of the United States. Editing aerial video along with camcorder video is always an enjoyable project to work with and produce. Hoping you enjoy seeing just a part of the country we visited over the July 4, 2023 vacation !

Here’s a variety of different scenic area’s I 've put together dedicated to the western part of the United States. Editing aerial video along with camcorder video is always an enjoyable project to work with and produce. Hoping you enjoy seeing just a part of the country we visited over the July 4, 2023 vacation !

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed that video.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
The mountains in Colorado are amazing. Next time you are out this way, try the Durango, Silverton, Ouray area. You can rent a jeep in Silverton and drive the back roads for days and see things that Mother Nature did some of her better work on.
Thanks for the fun!

The mountains in Colorado are amazing. Next time you are out this way, try the Durango, Silverton, Ouray area. You can rent a jeep in Silverton and drive the back roads for days and see things that Mother Nature did some of her better work on.
Thanks for the fun!
Thank you for the area to visit next time...that sounds like a for sure to do spot for us !

that was a great job I was a prca cowboy for years and have taken for granted all the places it took me over the years , You did not miss much great work Thanks for sharing although makes me want to go back in time

that was a great job I was a prca cowboy for years and have taken for granted all the places it took me over the years , You did not miss much great work Thanks for sharing although makes me want to go back in time
Lol...we're right there with you...3 more years and we're retirement age and then the future is ours not our companies...lol !

Thanks for sharing that. ‘‘Twas well done. What were you using to edit ?
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 365 it's done well for me over the last couple of years.
I use to use Adobe Premier but like PowerDirector more now.

Hey! I really enjoyed watching your video. I especially liked the information titles and other pointers. It helps give others such as those of us here in the UK, ideas of places to visit in the US, should we be so lucky to do so. Thanks again for sharing.

Hey! I really enjoyed watching your video. I especially liked the information titles and other pointers. It helps give others such as those of us here in the UK, ideas of places to visit in the US, should we be so lucky to do so. Thanks again for sharing.
Thank you...we do have a nice country with a big variety of scenic areas ! Both of us have lived in Minnesota most of our lives but are looking forward to retiring near and/or about, the Rocky mountains.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne