DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s West Neck Beach, Lloyd Harbor, Long Island | SCARS WITH NO HISTORY OF RECURRENCE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
Very excited to share this one with everybody - has a very personal meaning to me. English translation is within the personal comments. Enjoy :)

Personal Comments: Special Thanks to my Family, Friends, and Colleagues for all the support they have given to me over the years. Through dedication, persistence, and consistency, I remain on track to pursue my passion. I continue to practice a positive mindset and I bring only happiness, joy, and optimism to the table. Everyone is on their own journey and I wish everyone a healthy life and prosperous journey. This first track in this video speaks for itself. "If no one responds to your call, then go your own way alone." This song was written by Rabindranath Tagore in 1905. The second track was included to accommodate the remaining length of the flight - though instrumental, this second track speaks determination - courage and bravery is the only way to move forward. Translation for Ekla Cholo Re: "If they answer not to thy call walk alone, If they are afraid and cower mutely facing the wall, O thou unlucky one, open thy mind and speak out alone. If they turn away, and desert you when crossing the wilderness, O thou unlucky one, trample the thorns under thy tread, and along the blood-lined track travel alone. If they do not hold up the light when the night is troubled with storm, O thou unlucky one, with the thunder flame of pain ignite thy own heart and let it burn alone. " Filming Location: West Neck Beach (Lloyd Harbor), Cold Spring Harbor, Town of Huntington, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: Ekla Cholo Re Album: Kahaani (2012) Artist: Amitabh Bachchan T-Series Track Title: Cine Album: Nothing out Here (2014) Artist: Nigel Good & Johnny Norberg Monstercat Filming Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

ekla-chalo-re-lyrics-english.jpg

as usual, awesome flying, video and music!! .....and you did it in my neck of the woods to boot! I was there Saturday just to take in the serenity of that beach and the view, so I just missed you as you were there the next day!

thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Awesome, thanks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thank you all for the positive feedback, this was the first time I flew in Sport Mode fully and without Obstacle Avoidance completely :D And yes, there was concern over flying into one of those seagulls - fortunately, everybody cooperated 😆

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian