DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Over Jerome, AZ

Nice clip. This would make for a good "tilt shift" video.
Filmed this with my Mini3 Pro.

Great video!! Jerome is my favorite town to go to for day trips. So much history and cool structures. I like how high you were not to disturb anyone. I would have done the same. I’ve never seen it from this view. Was this taken in the morning on a weekday?

Great video!! Jerome is my favorite town to go to for day trips. So much history and cool structures. I like how high you were not to disturb anyone. I would have done the same. I’ve never seen it from this view. Was this taken in the morning on a weekday?
Thanks. Yes, I shot it at about 0830 yesterday before the tourists showed up. Odd to see the main downtown parking lot completely empty. Kept it near 300' plus so as not to disturb anyone and the lens on this little drone continues to amaze me.

Reactions: jambros3
Used to live in Clarkdale in the 1980's. Is there new construction in Jerome? Looks bigger that I remember
No new construction that I'm aware of, but my first visit there was in 1992. It might look different due to some remodeling of store fronts, but I don't know of any new construction, at least in the downtown area.

Thanks. Yes, I shot it at about 0830 yesterday before the tourists showed up. Odd to see the main downtown parking lot completely empty. Kept it near 300' plus so as not to disturb anyone and the lens on this little drone continues to amaze me.
That’s very cool, what’s your experience with the Mini 3 pro? I’m looking into upgrading from my Mini 2. I was wanting to get the Mavic pro but it’s too expensive for me. Seems like the Mini 3 can be a good choice to go to. What package did you go with and how much did you spend if you don’t mind me asking.

No new construction that I'm aware of, but my first visit there was in 1992. It might look different due to some remodeling of store fronts, but I don't know of any new construction, at least in the downtown area.
Yeah. they were selling the homes in the early 80s for remodel and shoring up the foundations. Only thing I remember about the downtown area was the Hotel Conner and spirit room, the copper museum, and The Bordello of Jerome.
Used to ride my motorcycle up there every weekend on my way and back from Prescott

Reactions: JDubyaM
That’s very cool, what’s your experience with the Mini 3 pro? I’m looking into upgrading from my Mini 2. I was wanting to get the Mavic pro but it’s too expensive for me. Seems like the Mini 3 can be a good choice to go to. What package did you go with and how much did you spend if you don’t mind me asking.
I've got lots of previous RC and manned A/C experience, but fairly new to drones, except a little FPV flying. First and foremost, I got the Mini3 Pro as a camera platform, so the obstacle avoidance feature steered me toward it vs the Mini 2. I got a refurbished Mini3 Pro, the RC-N1 controller and an extended battery for around $830 directly from DJI.

Reactions: jambros3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne