DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Owner ship change on air 1 stats reset ?

Tobbias

Reactions
Hi ,

I am looking to buy a mavic air , it has had previous owners and I’m wondering what the total stats are from both owners .

I am presuming when the drone has a new owner and sets up with a new profile the flight data resets. Is this correct or does the flight info carry on with the other 2 owners flight information gets added to mine .

Thanks for any info on this.

does the flight info carry on with the other 2 owners flight information gets added to mine
In DJI GO, you will only be able to see flight data collected while you were flying. The drone might have some old flight data on it, but there's no guarantee it contains all past flight history.

So If the guy sent me a picture with his name above it then that would be just his flight info not his and the previous owner , never used the go 4 app before so trying to suss out if what he sent me is total flight time / distance or just his.

thanks again

So If the guy sent me a picture with his name above it then that would be just his flight info not his and the previous owner , never used the go 4 app before so trying to suss out if what he sent me is total flight time / distance or just his.

thanks again
Yes. And, if you bought it, it will only show your flight time.

So If the guy sent me a picture with his name above it then that would be just his flight info not his and the previous owner
Correct.

trying to suss out if what he sent me is total flight time / distance or just his
It would be impossible to know if that even included his entire flight time. You'd have to trust his word if that's what he said.

Reactions: Tobbias
Ok thanks all for replies .

Can you share how much you’re paying and the ballpark flight time.

To be transparent, I have a Mavic Air one fly-more with one brand new battery and two batteries used for one year. I have all my flight data and can verify where I was because I had to do photos for every mission. I just want to know how much I should be asking for mine if I plan to upgrade to the Mavic Air 2. Thanks! J

Reactions: dawgpilot
Mavic airs going around £350 - £450 the one I was looking at had 22 Km , 87 flights and 9 hr 27 min flight time , but reading this was just for 2nd owner so not sure on total , his was a fmc with 4 batts and wanted £380 for it

Mavic airs going around £350 - £450 the one I was looking at had 22 Km , 87 flights and 9 hr 27 min flight time , but reading this was just for 2nd owner so not sure on total , his was a fmc with 4 batts and wanted £380 for it
Not sure what a "fmc" is, but that sounds like a controller. Anyway, for a Mavic Air in good condition, with controller and four batteries, £380 is a good price...especially if he is paying for shipping. It is a good bird, if you have need of one. It is a good starter drone, if it is your first. It was mine. One word of caution, the compass calibration is very sensitive. If you are near the present owner, I would have him fly if for you to see.

Not sure what a "fmc" is, but that sounds like a controller. Anyway, for a Mavic Air in good condition, with controller and four batteries, £380 is a good price...especially if he is paying for shipping. It is a good bird, if you have need of one. It is a good starter drone, if it is your first. It was mine. One word of caution, the compass calibration is very sensitive. If you are near the present owner, I would have him fly if for you to see.
FMC = Fly More Combo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada