DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

oxford flying ....but where?

I understand your worries, but there's really no need.
The only problem in Oxfordshire to my knowledge is that you have a few military bases - Bicester is the one I know of. That should come up as a restricted zone anyway, as would any airfield. If you want to photograph landscape or villages, the best way is probably early morning, and keep relatively high. Do a recce, use OS maps, and find a quiet spot off a country lane for example to take off from.

Best of luck
thats great - cause i looked up and parks / and some other areas say "no drones from here"

Reactions: RodPad
You are right to be cautious and concerned about the regulations. In that regard just use every available resource to learn all details of flying regulations at all levels.
On the other hand, your experience is in photography, so maintain your photography focus rather than "flying" goal. The flying part should be a way to expand your professional photography experience. What does your photography customer really want in a picture? If you want new photography options a 360 degree camera on a pole can get some great shots.
im very much mostly my own customer. some photos for friends, and contributed to a student exhibition a life time ago but its all mostly for personal use.

Reactions: RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard