DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Oyster Beds, Kyle of Tongue

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another video from our recent Orkney trip, this time from the Sutherland area on the day we actually travelled over to Orkney, the Oyster beds of Tongue..

Some pretty reflections and Orkney in the far distance...

Another video from our recent Orkney trip, this time from the Sutherland area on the day we actually travelled over to Orkney, the Oyster beds of Tongue..

Some pretty reflections and Orkney in the far distance...

Nicely filmed. Interesting, too. I have a friend who farms oysters here; I'll pass this along to him. I hope you sampled the crop at a nearby restaurant.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Another great video

Thanks for the comments and likes guys, appreciated, apologies for noth being on much this week, have been a little unwell, but coming out of it now...

The intro shot is nice. One of those times the 50/50 composition works. Really magical light quality that day. With the clear lines of the oyster beds, I’d have used all straight flight paths, with the lines, at 90 and 45 degrees forward and backward. Actually, you could do all the reverse in post. Where’s your gimbal down shots?!

The intro shot is nice. One of those times the 50/50 composition works. Really magical light quality that day. With the clear lines of the oyster beds, I’d have used all straight flight paths, with the lines, at 90 and 45 degrees forward and backward. Actually, you could do all the reverse in post. Where’s your gimbal down shots?!
Thanks... I was originally looking for the seals as well as capturing the oyster beds, hence the wandering flightpath, I should hav ebeen more disciplined, but it is what it is... Being with friends, who were waiting patiently - we had only left their home 5 minutes beforehand - I was conscious of the time I was spending, so cut the flight quite short, wish I hadnt now, there were a couple of shots I couldnt use that would have been brilliant, and of course I missed the gimball down shots... Next time I promise :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1