DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Packing Mavic 2 Fly More Bag

heo3480

Reactions
Every time DJI releases as new drone along with a new bag it's like playing Tetris. I have made this video to how to pack DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Combo bag or at least how I would do it.

You should definitely consider buying the DJI Fly More Combo as this adds a lot of value to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or DJI Mavic 2 Zoom

Reactions: Goof
I refuse to click on these youtube videos anymore... too many just want clicks to "make money".

I already learned this through this website from members who posted images expecting nothing in return.

Reactions: Kilrah
I refuse to click on these youtube videos anymore... too many just want clicks to "make money".

I already learned this through this website from members who posted images expecting nothing in return.
Ok, no worries nobody is forcing you [emoji3]

But actually there is not a single affialte link associated with this video. I made the video for some of my viewers asking for it.

Epic fail of dji in this bag! putting the sone face down expose the gimbal's cover to possible shock/crash! no words

Epic fail of dji in this bag! putting the sone face down expose the gimbal's cover to possible shock/crash! no words
its the guy in the video that says face down not DJI, put it in face up if you like.
I have been packing MP face down since may 2017 with zero problems.

the guy in the video follow the instruction on dji box as me. You cant put faceup or better try to it and you risk to broke the back landing gear... belive me only if you have you can understand how ridilicous is.

**** I knew it! When I first bought the Mavic Pro (the OG) I foudn the bag then already to be too "crammy". I actually took out the divider in the middle, it was such a hassle. This time around I didnt buy the fly more kit, I just ordered some batteries and charging hub separately minus the bag, because of my experience with the first one.

the guy in the video follow the instruction on dji box as me. You cant put faceup or better try to it and you risk to broke the back landing gear... belive me only if you have you can understand how ridilicous is.
fair enough.
I think space has been wasted by putting batteries inside when there are expanding side pouches. iv also never found a need to pack the mains charger into a bag made to carry to a field.
just my opinion Thumbswayup

The gimbal cover is not exposed to shock any more than in any other direction. It fits with the gimbal up, too - FYI. Just don't drop it like a putz.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato