DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Padded hard case for Fly More Combo under $60?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
The little fanny pack that came with the FMC doesn't do me any good since I can't stow the chargers and extra batts :(

Are there any padded cases under $60 bucks that will handle all of my chargers and 3 extra batts?

I need one with space for 3 extra Batts (total of four as I plan on getting one more to max out the charging hub), the hub itself, the regular charger adapter and the car adapter (plus room for misc. stuff like props and such)

I need one with space for 3 extra Batts (total of four as I plan on getting one more to max out the charging hub), the hub itself, the regular charger adapter and the car adapter (plus room for misc. stuff like props and such)
Did you look at the case that I linked to?

1 battery with the MP and 3 in the case.....

Yes, I see it holds 3 batteries, but the space for the charger looks kinda small.

Will it fit all 3 items? (main charger, multi-base and car charger)
The space for the charger will hold the charger AND an extra pair of props in the bag.

The multi-base, car charger, propellers, small sunshade, extended landing gear, filters, and cords will fit in the netted pocket that's in the "top" compartment.

The space for the charger will hold the charger AND an extra pair of props in the bag.

The multi-base, car charger, propellers, small sunshade, extended landing gear, filters, and cords will fit in the netted pocket that's in the "top" compartment.
I can confirm this, also holds my getterbacks, Trackimo, landing gear etc

Reactions: Z953
I've been using a Cannon Deluxe Backpack 200EG. I love it. It has changeable compartments. I have my GoPro stuff in along with it, but there is plenty of room in it for other Mavic items.

Last edited:
I ended up splurging and ordered up a CasePro

__CP-DJI-MAVIC-1-1200_1200.jpg

I fit the fly more bundle + an extra battery + extra props + a SD card case for 16 micros the the provided bag

Until you find another case, try packing your DJI "little fanny pack" like this (Oh, but you'll have to buy another battery!!)

Impressive, but helluva tight fit (I can imagine packing that in a rush)

Already have a 4th battery stolen from the FMC I got for my Dad

He made his first successful flight today (only thing he's ever flown before was a kite lol)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3