DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano issues?

I would wonder if the issue is really due to drift or if it's something else?

Thank you for the insight ...
By how much you descend approximately per row?

Stitching errors are often seen when something goes through the entire scene, light roads, power cables, etc.
I don't expect much from the internal stitcher, but Lightroom also got me some weird results of a 360° shot in nearly calm conditions. Another try and the stitching errors were resolved.

That said, Lightroom and Photoshop unfortunately don't handle panos with wide field of views pretty bad. Using other software like MS ICE, PTGui or Hugin will probably better work but somehow make the post more of a hassle with export, re-import for colours, etc.

I specifically described the process I use for capture of 360 panos. The image I shared appeared distorted along the bottom because it was a 360 pano image - and I suppose I was too lazy to say so. Here's a link to the full sized image on Kuula.co after using content-aware fill in the sky.

I like it. But one thing you can do is enlarge the Tiny Planet image so that it fills almost the entire screen. There's a SCALE option you can use. I believe you can still edit to do that after the fact.

I like it. But one thing you can do is enlarge the Tiny Planet image so that it fills almost the entire screen. There's a SCALE option you can use. I believe you can still edit to do that after the fact.
Thanks for the tip. I had no idea the tiny planet view could be edited.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting