DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano-sphere Where is it?

Pchantler

Reactions
Tried shooting a Pano Sphere today on my M2P. Followed all the steps others have suggested. After the shoot was complete I clicked the small play button bottom right of DJI Go 4. The photos appeared and I clicked on the thumbnail with the globe and voila my spherical photo appeared on my screen. I clicked download and it showed the download status as complete. When I look on my video card, the spherical photo is not there in that form. Checked the Mavic internal memory and nothing, even checked my phone. I know there is probably something minor I need to do to arrive at a copy of the photo in the globe form so if someone can shed some light I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

Tried shooting a Pano Sphere today on my M2P. Followed all the steps others have suggested. After the shoot was complete I clicked the small play button bottom right of DJI Go 4. The photos appeared and I clicked on the thumbnail with the globe and voila my spherical photo appeared on my screen. I clicked download and it showed the download status as complete. When I look on my video card, the spherical photo is not there in that form. Checked the Mavic internal memory and nothing, even checked my phone. I know there is probably something minor I need to do to arrive at a copy of the photo in the globe form so if someone can shed some light I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

if its like the MP you need to take the pictures off the memory card and then use a program to stich them into a pano, sonething like PTGUI or Micrsoft ICE etc, I use a program called hangar on IOS, it does all the stitching for you but you have a logo in the sky,

if its like the MP you need to take the pictures off the memory card and then use a program to stich them into a pano, sonething like PTGUI or Micrsoft ICE etc, I use a program called hangar on IOS, it does all the stitching for you but you have a logo in the sky,

Not sure as I had a phantom previously. On the M2 you can view the photos then tap
On the thumbnail and it stitches and renders it into the sphere on your screen. There’s an option to download but that’s where I lose it. I watched a YouTube video and appeared I followed all the steps. It’s one of those useless but cool features that is going to bug me until I perfect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckp