DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama

Here are the first 9-shot panos I shot on different days. Stitched in drone, auto Tone/Sharp/Noise in On1 and then resized for placing here. There are a number of issues witht he photos, but I don't see a line issue.
DJI_20231014080430_0013_Don1s.jpg
DJI_20230929094447_0015_Don1s.jpg
DJI_20231004095918_0074_Don1s.jpg
DJI_20231002111038_0027_Don1s.jpg

Here is what I'm getting....
The in-camera stitching is very basic and has let you down.
Having a broken horizon like that is particularly common when the scene has a water foreground and blue sky, giving no identifiable points for the software to match.
But that image looks like it should have stitched easily.
If you have the individual images they should stitch properly with dedicated stitching software.
If you have them upload to Dropbox or similar and I'll have a go at stitching for you.

The in-camera stitching is very basic and has let you down.
Having a broken horizon like that is particularly common when the scene has a water foreground and blue sky, giving no identifiable points for the software to match.
But that image looks like it should have stitched easily.
If you have the individual images they should stitch properly with dedicated stitching software.
If you have them upload to Dropbox or similar and I'll have a go at stitching for you.
I stitched the pano in stand along programs, two of them and same thing.

How windy was it? IME, if it's fairly windy, panos from my Mini 3 Pro are hit or miss.
Not real bad but not calm. Maybe that’s the issue. I will try it on a calm day. My air 3 is rock solid
People commonly blame wind but it's not really an issue when the drone is far from the subject (as in most drone shots).
See post #7 and #12 in this thread:

That looks like Spirit of Melbourne.
I see you've photographed it quite a lot.
I ran into the vessel once and shot it too:
DJI_0981a-X3.jpg

DJI_0002aa-X3.jpg

How's this?
I used some dedicated stitching software and it had no trouble stitching.
Nice image and the lighting looks beautiful.
What software? I tried Image Composite Editor and Luminar NEO and had the breaks. Thanks!!!

Have you tried calibrating the gimbal, compass and IMU? I haven't seen this happen on mine.
There is nothing wrong with his drone.
Nothing needs recalibrating, particularly the compass and IMU.

The images stitch perfectly with proper stitching software.
The issue was that DJI's in-camera stitching is not very good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne