DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panoramas on M2Pro

krodgerson

Reactions
I have been taking panoramas on my M2P BUT where the panoramas are obviously stitched together on the drone, they don't seem to be stored on the micro sd card and only on the ipad I use as a monitor. Can anyone enlighten me? I've been taking the files off the card and stitching with PTGui but would like to know how to get the ready stitched version from the drone. Thank you

the stitched ones should be stored in the same folder like videos (not sure if M2P does have an option to turn off automatic panorama stitching).

Anyway, those automatically made panos are usually pretty badly stitched and you get much better results by stitching individual files from pano folder yourself. Adobe Lightroom does pretty decent job with raw images.

The SD card folder structure is the stiched JPGs are kept in the same folder as normal images (normally 100Media) and the raw images are in a Panaorama > sequencename subfolder outside that.

In regards to the panos that are stitched in the DJI Go 4 app, what is the best way to share those as a 360 virtual pano? Obviously in the folder they appear as just a stitched picture. I can upload them to facebook and facebook identifies them as a 360 virtual but I don't wanna have to upload to facebook just to share. Are there other programs/webpages that will create the virtual pano that that file can be uploaded to and shared?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag