DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panoramas.

Brigs66

Reactions
I have just bought a Mini 2...When taking panorama shots and downloading on the DJI app...they look pretty good...and its an automatic stitching process, but how do you stitch together panorama shots on your PC, as they just come up as individual shots of the panorama shooting process?....Thankyou

That’s going to depend on your software. Photoshop makes it pretty easy, but shooting from a tripod helps a lot.

Automated stitching by the drone results in the lowest quality image. Stitch on a computer using DNG source files to see just how amazing the Mini 2 camera is. Photoshop Elements (cheaper than regular Photoshop) will do this, as will many other tools. Google “image stitching software”.

Im using software Image Composite Editor (ICE) from Microsoft. The result is prettey good. You can download it from here. Then you can edit the exit file using nadirpatch.com . Hope this helps.
.and its an automatic stitching process, but how do you stitch together panorama shots on your PC, as they just come up as individual shots of the panorama shooting process?

Im using software Image Composite Editor (ICE) from Microsoft. The result is prettey good. You can download it from here. Then you can edit the exit file using nadirpatch.com . Hope this helps.
Since you have a windows computer all you need to do is "right click" on the file, click Properties and then Details. You can click next to the Camera Maker and Camera Model to insert the info you need.

You can find the installers for ICE from the Internet Archive at the Wayback Machine

Reactions: dannyacdc
Maybe they just removed it from their website.
They did that a few months ago. I had downloaded it and tried it out. A month later I had went to post a link to the download and found that Microsoft had removed both the 32 bit and 64 bit download for ICE.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xapiccone