DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Panoramic photo's of 8 day change in Minnesota...

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Doing some Panoramic photo's in low light, and under heavy overcast conditions while using manual mode settings on the camera. Have the post work done to each and the learning curve continues to come along well.
First photo is Friday evening December 3rd at sunset the night before our 1st snowstorm. Next - Saturday later afternoon just before the snow started. Next is the following day with a few inches of snow on the ground. Last photo is after another little storm Friday December 10th down by the river with the sun shining bright.
I'm enjoying this kind of work and hoping all of you do too !:)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 53
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 54
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 51
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Doing some Panoramic photo's in low light, and under heavy overcast conditions while using manual mode settings on the camera. Have the post work done to each and the learning curve continues to come along well.
First photo is Friday evening December 3rd at sunset the night before our 1st snowstorm. Next - Saturday later afternoon just before the snow started. Next is the following day with a few inches of snow on the ground. Last photo is after another little storm Friday December 10th down by the river with the sun shining bright.
I'm enjoying this kind of work and hoping all of you do too !:)
Number 4/4 is my favorite. The first image loses a lot of detail in the foreground due to high dynamic range. The sky overpowers the sensor and under-exposes the foreground. Can be fixed in Photoshop or Lightroom with the new masking tool. I tried to edit the first image-here is a before and after.

Dale
MiamiOriginal un-edited.jpgEdited version.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Dale...like always you have good insight and I appreciate any help from a Pro like yourself ! I've used some of your advice on camera settings also Photoshop usage. I still have to do a little messing around with the Masking tool part of Photoshop and hopeful will, more sooner then later.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Thank you Dale...like always you have good insight and I appreciate any help from a Pro like yourself ! I've used some of your advice on camera settings also Photoshop usage. I still have to do a little messing around with the Masking tool part of Photoshop and hopeful will, more sooner then later.
I am humbled by your words. Thank you. I'd be happy too help any time.

Dale

Number 4/4 is my favorite. The first image loses a lot of detail in the foreground due to high dynamic range. The sky overpowers the sensor and under-exposes the foreground. Can be fixed in Photoshop or Lightroom with the new masking tool. I tried to edit the first image-here is a before and after.

Dale
MiamiView attachment 140141View attachment 140144
Wow what an improvement!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3