DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Parnitha Mountain Attica, Greece (driving, walking, drone, virtual tour)

Tasos GR

Reactions
A walk in Parnitha's mountain. Ideal place for sightseeing, for nature lovers and mountain hiking. Everyone finds something to please them on Mount Parnitha, the highest mountain in Attica (1,400 m.) And one of the most charming in Greece.

Some nice shots there Tasos, the long shadows with the trees were unusual, beautiful looking country. Probably a tad long for me, senility setting in.
Regards

Some nice shots there Tasos, the long shadows with the trees were unusual, beautiful looking country. Probably a tad long for me, senility setting in.
Regards
Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day!

You always show us such wonderful sights in Greece but, a bit too much driving (and walking) for me on this one. That is such a beautiful place, I just wanted to see more of the mountains.

You always show us such wonderful sights in Greece but, a bit too much driving (and walking) for me on this one. That is such a beautiful place, I just wanted to see more of the mountains.
I did it on purpose to look forward to the next video ?

I very much enjoyed your video. I thought I probably would not last watching it for 4:22 ... but it was fine. I enjoyed the music too. Well done.

I very much enjoyed your video. I thought I probably would not last watching it for 4:22 ... but it was fine. I enjoyed the music too. Well done.
Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Reactions: fguthrie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3