DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 deley..?

Krvelasco

Reactions
I'm just wondering if anyone else out there is having the same issue at this time. This past Friday December 21st I passed my part 107 test I was instructed to wait 48 to 72 hours before submitting my application. It is now been over a week and my test number is still not available. I called the FAA they said it there's a possible delay with the holiday and the government partial shutdown. I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this little bit frustrating. I'm looking forward to getting paid. www.aerialconceptsandimaging.com

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
I took mine at the end of nov and i have a temp cert thats it! Its says they got mine 12/06/2018. You shld get a temp cert in a cple days im guessing. Just print that out and its good for 120 days. Good luck

I'm still unable to even complete the application. The system is unable to locate my exam ID. Until it gets uploaded to the FAA I can't even complete the application. once I complete the application then I should receive my temporary certificate . I just read a news report that says that 18,000 FAA employees were furloughed because of the government shutdown. And that includes the ones handling airman certificates. That's why

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
I'm still unable to even complete the application. The system is unable to locate my exam ID. Until it gets uploaded to the FAA I can't even complete the application. once I complete the application then I should receive my temporary certificate . I just read a news report that says that 18,000 FAA employees were furloughed because of the government shutdown. And that includes the ones handling airman certificates. That's why

Wow that sucks!

Reactions: Krvelasco
I'm just wondering if anyone else out there is having the same issue at this time. This past Friday December 21st I passed my part 107 test I was instructed to wait 48 to 72 hours before submitting my application. It is now been over a week and my test number is still not available. I called the FAA they said it there's a possible delay with the holiday and the government partial shutdown. I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this little bit frustrating. I'm looking forward to getting paid. www.aerialconceptsandimaging.com

I took mine Saturday morning and am still checking IACRA several times a day (lol-definition of insanity-doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results). Are you entering g the whole test number, or just the first 10 digits?...ending in 2018 probably. I was told by the CFI that it is just the first 10 digits.

My exam ID is actually 17 digits. I called the FAA that was the number that they referenced and said that it still was not available

I've also been doing the same thing checking it multiple times a day expecting different results. LOL

I just tried the first 10 that didn't work either same results LOL.

I am studying the 107 currently. What is the next step to taking the test? Where did you take the test?

I did all my studying off of line YouTube videos and various printable forms of study materia it worked out great for me. I'm in the Tampa area I went to global flight academy at Tampa executive airport. I just stopped in there one day schedule to take the exam paid my $150 and took the exam was pretty simple really. Once you take the exam you'll be given instructions on what to do to fill out the application.

I am studying the 107 currently. What is the next step to taking the test? Where did you take the test?
Make sure you study the charts very well. My exam was over 50% chart questions and they were definitely the most difficult. I expected to have problems with the weather but the weather questions were relatively simple and very few. I highly recommend study in the charts extra careful.

Reactions: mlwdis
I took my test at one of the PSI sites at a airport on 19 Nov 2018.
i have my temporary certificate. I had no issues. I am waiting on my ID from the FAA

Just called the IACRA service desk. Due to the government shutdown, no tests taken after 12/20/2018 will be processed until after the federal government re-opens. They estimate the current backlog at around a week.

Thank you for the information. I took mine on the 21st so I'm stuck in that rut. I check it every day online knowing that nothing's going to change. I was going to give them a call just for the heck of it knowing what the answer would be but now that you've made this post I think I'll just skip it. Thanks again hopefully we'll see our credentials soon.

thanks for the information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos