DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107

gkrug

Reactions
Today I passed the test. I began the IACRA form. When I got to my birth I typed 1934. An immediate pop-up reminded me that they want accurate info. I typed 1934 again and it was accepted. I guess there aren’t many 83 year olds flying unmanned aircraft. It got a good laugh.i got the Commercial license since the HOBBY IS TOO Limiting.

Congrats! I am preparing for the exam and planning to take in coming weeks. May I ask if you singed up for any online course or self study from FAA and various other sites.

Reactions: ToddR
Congrats! I am preparing for the exam and planning to take in coming weeks. May I ask if you singed up for any online course or self study from FAA and various other sites.

I used “Remotepilot101.com” and used Utube for Part 107. On 101 the Promo Code UAV 17 May still work

Congrats!!! I'm looking to get my 107 as well..there are a ton of opportunities for me as a photographer,and amatuer videographer...not to mention the abundance of other real estate, crop health for farmers, surveying...no one in my town does it!! A friend and I want to go into business together...he already has his Part 107...does anyone have other suggestions to study up??? Like apps that are worth paying for???

Congrats!!! I'm looking to get my 107 as well..there are a ton of opportunities for me as a photographer,and amatuer videographer...not to mention the abundance of other real estate, crop health for farmers, surveying...no one in my town does it!! A friend and I want to go into business together...he already has his Part 107...does anyone have other suggestions to study up??? Like apps that are worth paying for???
Oh yeah...49 yr old pilot here...

RemotePilot101.com has a discount (to ~$120) using the code: "MAVIC". It lasts a little while longer.

Flying Part 61 and 107 here at 65!

Congratulations to you,...!! I graduated from Remotepilot101 and Dronegroundschool academies before passing my 107 certification. They teach at slightly different levels and enforce quite different priorities in each program. If you have the time and money it’s well worth it. I did it during the winter months while waiting for the weather to get better. They’re both upgrade for life schools and are quite thorough- although I also bought some books to help fill in any empty training spaces.... Happy, safe flying,..!! [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929