DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed my Part 107

Congrats,,, well done!

I‘ve only received, (Christmas gif), a mini 2, no plans to ever get anything more, but the lure of the Part 107 is already present… Quite uncertain about how to get started, though I have downloaded the FAA Study Guide for it…

Anyway, back you… Congratulations on what was a serious undertaking…

congrats on your 107

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
Congrats !!! I am currently in the process of finishing studying to get the shot as well.

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
Congratulations! I just passed a few weeks ago, so I know how you feel. I got notification of my temporary certificate in a couple of days and I'm still setting next to the mailbox waiting on a hard copy. 🙂

I passed in November. I perched at the mailbox, too...very uncomfortable. It came in the mail last week... :)

I passed in November. I perched at the mailbox, too...very uncomfortable. It came in the mail last week... :)
Yeah, I took mine on the 29th of Dec, so I still have a while to wait. To the OP. you can look on this FAA site and they give updates on what certificates they are working on. Right now they are processing certificates from Dec 2nd.

Reactions: Rick B.
No, good to go with a temp for 120 days or until you receive your hard copy.
it's 100% GTG...just not as cool as the "credit card" version...hence the aforementioned perching...lol

Reminded me of my anxiousness with the very first driver's license paper temp and the "real" picture driver's license. Surprisingly, I can still remember that...more than a couple of years ago...there was this guy named Nixon in the White House...

That's awesome! It's a great feeling to have that behind you.

I'm stuck in the holding pattern for my card, but I got my temp certificate earlier this week.

Have fun!

Passed mine yesterday. There was some material that was completely foreign to me. ADS-B stuff
Now waiting for the temp certificate, then more waiting for the actual card in the mail.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627