DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PC - Litchi Hub

venhagj

Reactions
Guys,

I just bought a Mavic-Pro and I'd like to set-up flight planning software. My understanding is that Litchi can be run on a PC and is called "Litchi Hub". Is Litchi Hub just a version of Litchi that runs on a PC, or an extension/client of Litchi while running on the Android/IPad? I have an IPad that I'd like to use in the field, but I would prefer to plan my mission on a laptop. Does Litchi Hub simply provide low end way-point entry (like you would by importing a track file from Google Earth), or can you actually fly missions from a PC?

Also, I saw a couple of demo's on YouTube comparing DJIGo, Litchi, and AutoPilot. One show-stopper for Litchi (which might be fixed by now) is that the camera gimble was least stable on Litchi (AutoPilot looked rock-solid). Can anyone comment on whether or not this is fixed?

Finally, do I need to purchase 2 copies of Litchi, one for my PC and one for the IPad?

Thanks!

So Litchi Hub is a web page. Next questions:

If I plan a mission on LH, are the maps cached so that I can work in the field without an internet connection (I guess the same question would apply to Litchi on the hand-held device).

Also, I see a lot of missions being posted there already, I assume that does not occur unless you "post" the mission?

Thanks again.

Yes to all!
The missioons you see listed are ones that you could load to your aircraft and fly someone elses mission if you wanted..

Reactions: ksmusa
You can plan a mission on litchi Hub and then save it in a folder give it a name and you can save multiple flight plans saving them in a folder and when you go to fly it'll download that particular it'll give you a choice to download that Flight Plan
Hint; give each flight plan a particular name so in the field you know exactly what it is you're looking for

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60