DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Peleș Castle - Sinaia, Romania

AG Flights

Reactions
Hello!
The weather is crap right now in my area so I cannot fly my beloved little drone, so... I present you a cinematic video of the Peleș Castle in Sinaia, Romania which was the summer residence of the Romanian royal family.

Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to my channel!
Thanks for watching!

Amazing place! Slow the shots down, especially the spiral and one spiral is enough but overall very nice.

Reactions: AG Flights
Amazing place! Slow the shots down, especially the spiral and one spiral is enough but overall very nice.
Thanks. I feel like i need to speed up the footage. It's a thing about different preferences and perspectives.

Last edited:
That's an awesome place! I like the video - great flying! I did have to look away for a short time during the rotation over the castle. For me, it had dizzying effect. Maybe not as many times around and maybe slower. Just my opinion.

That's an awesome place! I like the video - great flying! I did have to look away for a short time during the rotation over the castle. For me, it had dizzying effect. Maybe not as many times around and maybe slower. Just my opinion.
Thank you. I will remember your opinion.
Have you tried to fly an FPV with goggles?

Thanks. I feel like i need to speed up the footage. It's a thing about different preferences and perspectives.
Wonderful to see such an awesome castle. I enjoy seeing aerial footage from Romania and other former East bloc countries, so keep them coming. Speed ramping is the best way to shorten time on a long travel. Speeding up whole clips works if there’s no natural movement and a straight flight path. Check your yaw settings, slow down yaw speed and responsiveness. Do the same with the gimbal settings. Keep working on those manual combination moves and use elevation changes and backwards/forwards (boomerang) with some of your POI’s. Add some more gimbal tilts for reveals.

Wonderful to see such an awesome castle. I enjoy seeing aerial footage from Romania and other former East bloc countries, so keep them coming. Speed ramping is the best way to shorten time on a long travel. Speeding up whole clips works if there’s no natural movement and a straight flight path. Check your yaw settings, slow down yaw speed and responsiveness. Do the same with the gimbal settings. Keep working on those manual combination moves and use elevation changes and backwards/forwards (boomerang) with some of your POI’s. Add some more gimbal tilts for reveals.
Thanks for the input. Will do, will do! Every day it's a day for learning new stuff. I am still in the process of finding the right settings for my flight style.Thanks for your advice!

Last edited:
I made a video over there as well last month! It was very beautiful with some minor snow. This is the result:

good video! I have enjoyed watching it! And also subbed to your channel! Cheers!
Thank you very much! In 2 weeks I'm planning to release another video shot in Romania, from monasteries in the Moldova region. And looking forward to return to Romania to do more filming over there!

Good video, but I have to agree with some of the others, slower on the pans and movement in general. Agreed, this is all personal preference and do what pleases you. However I too had feelings of vertigo, particularly with the fast spins.

Oh, and no, never tried FPV Goggles and likely never will. Pretty sure I would get motion sick.

Good video, but I have to agree with some of the others, slower on the pans and movement in general. Agreed, this is all personal preference and do what pleases you. However I too had feelings of vertigo, particularly with the fast spins.

Oh, and no, never tried FPV Goggles and likely never will. Pretty sure I would get motion sick.
Thanks, your opinion is highly appreciated! I think I managed to ease down a little bit the spins and to smooth out the gimbal and drone moves!
Feel free to check my other Youtube videos! Greetings!

Reactions: Barbara

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002