DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pelican iM2275 case with Mavic Pro Foam for $40 - Deal Zone Sale at B&H Today (12/9)

gjmphoto

Reactions
As I always do, I checked the Deal Zone at B&H this morning and saw a Pelican iM2275 with custom Mavic Pro foam for 39.99. That's a pretty outrageous discount, I believe. I picked one up. Since it's in the deal zone, it's only there for today.

- Gary

Reactions: Rich55
Thanks picked one up that is a hell of a deal!!!

As I always do, I checked the Deal Zone at B&H this morning and saw a Pelican iM2275 with custom Mavic Pro foam for 39.99. That's a pretty outrageous discount, I believe. I picked one up. Since it's in the deal zone, it's only there for today.

- Gary
I ordered one too. I could not believe it when I saw the price, figured B&H mad a mistake or Pelican has a boat load they want to get shed of quick. Mine is one backorder.

I ordered one too. I could not believe it when I saw the price, figured B&H mad a mistake or Pelican has a boat load they want to get shed of quick. Mine is one backorder.
Please to say B&H just sent email Pelican case is off backorder and headed my way.

I got this too but I have to tell you that it’s a little bigger than expected.

Reactions: Rich55
I got this too but I have to tell you that it’s a little bigger than expected.
I received my case Thursday and I was pleased to see the big open slot. Everything that was in the backpack fits except my landing pad and my Ipad. I am cautious about laying the Ipad on top of the batteries then closing case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven