DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Pen y Cymoedd Wind Farm, South Wales

Pen y Cymoedd is an onshore windfarm built in the county boroughs of Neath Port Talbot and Rhondda Cynon Taf, Its 76 turbines became operational in 2017 and can produce enough electricity to power 15% of Welsh homes annually.

Did you fly through that one wind mill? it sure looked like it. Does not seem to be much turbulence around them. Nice flying.

Reactions: mark.pinskey
That was awesome…..Not sure I would. Have the continence to fly through the blades but it added so much. Would like to see that in slo-mo.

Well done ….

Did you fly through that one wind mill? it sure looked like it. Does not seem to be much turbulence around them. Nice flying.
Yes i did i passed the test on flying through it. Would i do it again not a chance ha ha !!

Yeah my heart was jumping out my chest. But if you want that shot you have to take that risk sometimes, thats why we buy drones i guess.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Well that was brave I think! Glad the mini 2 survived and you got some great shots from up there. Must go myself at some point.
You have a wonderful time there i promise you, look on google maps for dams around the area also got some good videos of them also. Make a day or weekend of it. There are plenty drone areas to shoot few miles apart from each other. Look forward to seeing your videos.

Reactions: Dozza88
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d