Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

People laughed at me

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
People laughed at me years ago when I ordered this stuff. Hazardous material suit & gloves with certified respirator mask (not the cheap masks you see others wearing.) A local doctor whom I'm friends with said he wants to put me in the front lines. With the weapons, ammo. freeze-dried food, standby generator with buried 500 gal propane tank that powers the whole house and an Akita ... we are all set. ?I'm gonna be like Noah who sent out birds to ascertain when it was safe to come out of the Ark .... except I'll be using drones to recon if the rampaging mobs are gone and the fires have died down.
;)

Attachments

• IMG_8177-2.jpg
    IMG_8177-2.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: Mrmund and Keule
Similar here ...

Chem_p_suit.jpg

... better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it ...

Reactions: RCdancer
People laughed at me years ago when I ordered this stuff. Hazardous material suit & gloves with certified respirator mask (not the cheap masks you see others wearing.) A local doctor whom I'm friends with said he wants to put me in the front lines. With the weapons, ammo. freeze-dried food, standby generator with buried 500 gal propane tank that powers the whole house and an Akita ... we are all set. ?I'm gonna be like Noah who sent out birds to ascertain when it was safe to come out of the Ark .... except I'll be using drones to recon if the rampaging mobs are gone and the fires have died down.
;)

I wouldn't worry about it too much. People are probably still laughing at you while looking on Amazon for the same gear. It's the way of the world!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini