DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Permanently lock exposure?

Pedro

Reactions
So I've been doing some panos using Image Composite Editor with captures from 4K video from my Mavic (lowered res examples below). I want to try taking a series of photos next and stitching those but I would need to lock the exposure but my Mavic appears to unlock the exposure control after every shot which means it resets exposure every time. I could revert to manual control which would solve this but I wondered if there's a way to stop the lock coming off after every shot?

Thanks.

vlcsnap-2017-11-14-18h17m30s1991_stitch.jpg DJI_0020_11stitch.jpg

Beautiful shots! I've been shooting several 360 panos recently and have noticed (in Litchi) that I can manually set the exposure, but the AE lock function does not seem to work - so for every shot, including the first, I'm seeing the exposure change. Hopefully someone can post the fix for this.

I've always battled this with DJI products starting back with a Phantom3 Standard, Advanced, and Pro. Now Go4 also has this ridiculous limitation built in?

Very disappointing.

yes I have the same issue with doing pano's of sunsets.. I want to lock in the center and then take outwards images with the same exposure.. since it will ISO up when you go off center... the only solution I can come up with is take center picture.. then hit lock.. shift left take shot.. back to center, lock.. shift right etc etc.. would be nice to lock lock till you are totally done

Reactions: BigAl07
So I've been doing some panos using Image Composite Editor with captures from 4K video from my Mavic (lowered res examples below). I want to try taking a series of photos next and stitching those but I would need to lock the exposure but my Mavic appears to unlock the exposure control after every shot which means it resets exposure every time. I could revert to manual control which would solve this but I wondered if there's a way to stop the lock coming off after every shot?

Thanks.
What city is that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61