DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYTECH Waterproof Carrying Case?

easyheimer

Reactions
Hello there. Was looking around at cases and after watching videos and such I'm thinking about purchasing the PGYTECH Waterproof Carrying Case for my Mavic Pro with Fly More Combo. Does anyone have this case that can give their opinions and experience about it?

Thank you!

Lots of different cases out there. Mccases may be worth a look. Since the mp has been out there for some time, there are some good on sale items.
Tomcase is very similar to the mccase.
This work?

I have the PGYTECH Waterproof Carrying Case for my Mavic 2 Zoom. It's very usefull and of great value. I absolutely recommand it.

Reactions: easyheimer
PGY case is great but the case's user friendliness might not be the best for the price. I recommend Lykus cases which I'm a big fan of after purchasing their cases for my Mavic. Lykus has 3 different cases that can fit different needs for Mavic 2 and accessories: https://www.amazon.com/Lykus-Titan-.../B07L9V2CWC/ref=sr_1_35?keywords=mavic+2+case

Why is it not friendly?

Reactions: Bernard
@benzhangyuan: Yes... Why is it not friendly? I use it with for more than 1 year now and I'm very satisfied...

Why is it not friendly?
Relatively speaking after I owned both PGY and Lykus cases, I feel the Lykus case is better and at a lower price. Mainly the hand feel of the handle, the ease of opening the latches, the structural design (one hinge vs. two hinges). However, PGY case has automatic air pressure valve and Lykus is manual valve. Those details are hard to see in pictures unless you tried both.

If you travel a lot, the PGY also has the advantage of weight: it weighs 660 g against 2.2KG for the Lykus. It is also very easy to carry with its large handle and shoulder strap. Finally, the price of the PGY is around $ 50 against 70 for the Lykus ...

If you travel a lot, the PGY also has the advantage of weight: it weighs 660 g against 2.2KG for the Lykus. It is also very easy to carry with its large handle and shoulder strap. Finally, the price of the PGY is around $ 50 against 70 for the Lykus ...
I think you are using the PGY soft case instead of the waterproof hard case. Waterproof case can't be just 660g.

@benzhangyuan: I'm sorry! You're right, I'm using the soft case (which is also waterproof)... I didn't know that PGY had also a hard case ....

698f620ddb03079841ae420589ec71d5.jpg
3fb732de2bfd1fcec612171b731babaf.jpg
7a98ec6de077330d49b268b0ec49f3b8.jpg
46f9f062f4fc72a2fb9a070e85baba24.jpg

Do you like the soft case?
Yes, very much ! It protects very well the Mavic and is very easily portable, especially for air travel when the weight of suitccases in the cabin is more and more limited.

I use a Pelican 1200 case, Small, durable and compact. You can remove the pluck foam to meet your needs. I wanted a hard case that was small, that could fit my controller with sticks attached. The case fits in my Osprey Daylite Plus bag, with additional accessories. MA casejpg.jpg Enjoy your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka