DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 1

Dog lover

Reactions
good afternoon folks. I’m new to this sight and find it to be very informative! I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me troubleshoot my Phantom 1. I know it’s old but it used to fly pretty good until it went ballistic after takeoff. I recovered it from my neighbors roof. The blades have been replaced but now after the the GPS is aligned it just sits there. The controller beeps constantly. When I flip the switch it stops beeping but won’t takeoff when commanded to do so.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Dog and believe you ought to join PhantomPilots one of our sister sites and ask there .
Or just read for you issue here Phantom 1 Course you won't be able to post but joining there is the same as here.
Good luck 0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
good afternoon folks. I’m new to this sight and find it to be very informative! I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me troubleshoot my Phantom 1. I know it’s old but it used to fly pretty good until it went ballistic after takeoff. I recovered it from my neighbors roof. The blades have been replaced but now after the the GPS is aligned it just sits there. The controller beeps constantly. When I flip the switch it stops beeping but won’t takeoff when commanded to do so.
Welcome to the forum dog! I once had a Phantom 1 that did the same thing. I thought upgrading the firmware would solve the issue but it didn't. After much discussion, I sent it back to where I got it from in hopes it can be repaired. Still waiting. Try asking Thunderdrones for some assistance. I understand he repairs these drones. Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55