DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phoenix Trotting Park - Abandoned for over 50 years

CashCache

Reactions
This monstrosity has been abandoned for over 50 years. After years of wanting to go check it out, I packed up the MP and headed there yesterday. The lighting was not great, but I managed to get a few decent shots. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: 0gMatt
This monstrosity has been abandoned for over 50 years. After years of wanting to go check it out, I packed up the MP and headed there yesterday. The lighting was not great, but I managed to get a few decent shots. Let me know what you think.

Awesome job on your editing!
did you fly into and above the seating ?

Anyway thank you, really enjoyed that.

Reactions: CashCache
I considered flying inside since all the glass is gone and those frames are very wide. However I decided not to because of all the video interference I was getting. The controller was rock solid, but video was stuttering and having quite a bit of trouble. The building is all reinforced concrete and steel, so I'm pretty sure this was the reason. The owners of the property have gone to great pains to stop people from entering - including razor wire on the fence - so I thought if I were to crash inside, that might be the end of my Mavic.

I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to shoot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02