DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone air2s

Good morning
I’m using a iPhone 12 Pro Max it’s got a nice size screen and works good but it’s not the brightest

Tripltek is a great choice, just don't have the money
Thank you oman
They are certainly pricey, but very good indeed. The two critical characteristics for the display are screen brightness and heat tolerance (with battery life being a close third - screens at full brightness eat batteries fast).

I don't have a phone recommendation, but pay close attention to the behavior when it gets hot - many will dim the screen to compensate (bright screens create heat) and can even shut down - not a fun thing to happen when you are mid flight.

Good morning
I’m using a iPhone 12 Pro Max it’s got a nice size screen and works good but it’s not the brightest
When did iPhone switch to the Android platform?

Reactions: retiredNH
Can someone recommend a good android phone for Dji air2s?
Thanks oman
I really like my Samsung S21 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3.

You may want to state your budget to narrow the replies to those that will work for you.

Give this page a look. The site is owned by Amazon. I believe all these will work.

The best phone is no doubt the one you already have! For a while, DJI Fly wouldn't work with any phone with Android 12, but that was fixed with an update. While waiting for the update, I just used an older phone I had around without even inserting a SIM card. It did as well as my new phone, a Pixel 6 Pro, does.

I'd select phone for reasons other than drone flying, since DJI Fly is not a demanding app at all. If screen brightness is an issue, maybe get a screen shade?

Something else to think about: there's a LOT going on on-screen with the Fly app, and a lot of touch controls that are VERY small on a phone screen. The quality of your eyesight and the precision of your fingers are therefore also considerations. I flew a few times before I couldn't stand the small screen and upgraded to a tablet. If budget is tight then look for a used tablet and get a sun-shade perhaps?

I really like my Samsung S21 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3.

You may want to state your budget to narrow the replies to those that will work for you.
I like the Samsung tab active 3. If you could send me the outside dimensions of it and a picture of it mounted on you remote I would greatful.
Thank you Oman
[email protected]

They are certainly pricey, but very good indeed. The two critical characteristics for the display are screen brightness and heat tolerance (with battery life being a close third - screens at full brightness eat batteries fast).

I don't have a phone recommendation, but pay close attention to the behavior when it gets hot - many will dim the screen to compensate (bright screens create heat) and can even shut down - not a fun thing to happen when you are mid flight.
Thank you oman

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d