DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone Mount

cobra46

Reactions
I found the stock method of holding a phone in the RC clunky at best. I don't like that I have to remove my phone from it's case and getting the USB plugged in is not easy as well as potentially damaging to the jack.

This is what I came up with. It is spring loaded so it can fit any sized phone. I can't take full credit for the phone clamp portion as I just improved on an existing design I saw on Thingiverse. After using this a couple times I found some areas of improvement which I'm doing tonight.

I found the stock method of holding a phone in the RC clunky at best. I don't like that I have to remove my phone from it's case and getting the USB plugged in is not easy as well as potentially damaging to the jack.

This is what I came up with. It is spring loaded so it can fit any sized phone. I can't take full credit for the phone clamp portion as I just improved on an existing design I saw on Thingiverse. After using this a couple times I found some areas of improvement which I'm doing tonight.

06c0e29b-291c-4e6d-a349-44e672c78480_zpsqz7yzttt.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure