DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo from Romania - Vidraru Lake, taken with my MP

Interesting - not sure about the grainy effect ??

Interesting - not sure about the grainy effect ??

Looks like OP either lowered resolution, or maybe used the cache copy on device ?
Nice view.

It could even be a post editing thing, a lot of effects have that vintage / grainy film look, and sometimes it really suits a shot to give it a certain ambiance.

Beautiful!
Might be even better w/o the distracting watermark.

I've seen that on a few other pics, and if it's taken with a MP, then I've never had it appear on my photos, so it's not an automatic thing.
Maybe using some sort of DJI editing it adds this, or it can be added manually ?

I recall this came up in another thread a fair while ago, there was an answer, but I can't remember what that was.

Reactions: conugigi
Wonder if this is from the cache rather than a full image file?

I posted a few thoughts (including that possibility) in post 5, guess we'll have to see if the OP comes back with any clarification.
He just posted the photo alone, possibly just to share and wasn't expecting input or questions.

I don't mind altered photos for effect either, grainy film look, B&W, all sorts of non standard editing, sometimes it really suits a scene.
Some of my early MP photos look like watercolours, and I never did that effect to them !! ??

Reactions: conugigi
The grain is just because this is a low resolution image. It’s less than a quarter megabyte.

The OP can improve photo quality by downloading the high resolution photos from the memory card before editing and uploading. This isn’t a criticism of the photo I hope it doesn’t come off like that. Hopefully it will be taken as a way to improve photo quality so that we can better see his work.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wforakerjr