Photo in north Israel by M2P

Auto or manual camera settings?

manual settings iso 100 f5.6 SS 1/320
and edited the raw file on photoshop
im planning to get a Mac - iMac or MBP that maybe will released in this october
and will edit the pictures by lightroom and videos by FCPX

Reactions: Thomas B
Nicely done.
With the dirt road in the foreground and the people on it. The photo has an interesting composition eventhough you did not follow the rule of thirds.
Where did you take this photo?

Ruud

Reactions: Take0v3R
Well done. Beautiful vista. I know nothing about Israel except what appears in the news media. Never would I expect to find a scene like this in the press. So I would have liked to have your subject matter explained. What's going on in the lower right? Are these apartment houses on the hill top? Are they luxurious? Common place? How expensive? How safe is this area? What's the straight road? With some guidance I would have gazed indefinitely ...
Thank you for posting ...

Nicely done.
With the dirt road in the foreground and the people on it. The photo has an interesting composition eventhough you did not follow the rule of thirds.
Where did you take this photo?

Ruud
Hi Ruud,
Thank you for your reply.
What do you mean follow the rule of third?
And this photo taken near a place called Nesher.

Well done. Beautiful vista. I know nothing about Israel except what appears in the news media. Never would I expect to find a scene like this in the press. So I would have liked to have your subject matter explained. What's going on in the lower right? Are these apartment houses on the hill top? Are they luxurious? Common place? How expensive? How safe is this area? What's the straight road? With some guidance I would have gazed indefinitely ...
Thank you for posting ...
Hello there!
Thanks! Im happy that you liked the photo im just getting started and its let me know that im on the right road :)
The right place if im not wrong is a cemetery.
Yes on the hill top its a common apartments buildings.
As far as i know the north israel near Haifa city is expensive but lets say that in comparasion to other countries , apartments in israel are more expensive.
This place is a park near a place called Nesher the road is a part of it and yes its a safe area.
Im planning to back there this friday again, there are beautiful ropes bridges that i could not shot them on saturday because there was many peoples.
Will post again on nexy weekend

Hi Ruud,
Thank you for your reply.
What do you mean follow the rule of third?
And this photo taken near a place called Nesher.
Hi,
The rule of thirds means that a photographer keeps the main object of focus in 1/3 of the picture.
In the app it is possible to use a grid in view on your screen. This grid devides the screen in 3 parts.
Keep the object of interest in view at 1/3 of the screen, this couses a more interesting picture.
Success next weekend at Nesher, please show us the results soon.

Greetings

Ruud

Hi,
The rule of thirds means that a photographer keeps the main object of focus in 1/3 of the picture.
In the app it is possible to use a grid in view on your screen. This grid devides the screen in 3 parts.
Keep the object of interest in view at 1/3 of the screen, this couses a more interesting picture.
Success next weekend at Nesher, please show us the results soon.

Greetings

Ruud
Thank you ! Will use grids next weekend and will upload here again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13