DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photographer from late 1960s high school/college - now practicing my drone skills

Thanks ALL!
FYI - I started out with the Platinum Plus. I flew it a lot until LAX cracked-down.. I'm at the edge of the LAX no fly zone.- I can walk 50 feet north and flyI have B4ULFY and Aloft but haven't figured out how to contact LAX Tower for a waiver for my backyard! OR inside my house! I do take a drone with my when we visit inlaws- who are ranchers.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Thanks ALL!
FYI - I started out with the Platinum Plus. I flew it a lot until LAX cracked-down.. I'm at the edge of the LAX no fly zone.- I can walk 50 feet north and flyI have B4ULFY and Aloft but haven't figured out how to contact LAX Tower for a waiver for my backyard! OR inside my house! I do take a drone with my when we visit inlaws- who are ranchers.
Thanks ALL!
MINISE - The box has a photo that states "Made for iPHone" I haven't opened it - MAY return to Amazon.
I have enough drones I can't fly except when I'm out of town.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair