DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos in RAW

No raw, no manual camera control, no colour profiles.

maybe if we complain enough they might be added in a future upgrade of the app

Haha. No, they won’t. People did that when the Spark came out and it made no difference.

Dumb question here re; video compression but at 40mbs I wonder if recording in 1080P would be better than in 2.7? I mostly take stills so the absence of RAW is a deal killer for me.

Dumb question here re; video compression but at 40mbs I wonder if recording in 1080P would be better than in 2.7? I mostly take stills so the absence of RAW is a deal killer for me.

Depends.... On the M1 they actually reduced the bit rate of recording depending on the actual resolution and frame rate selected.
So if they've done that, then no. If its a constant 40Mbps regardless then likely yes.

I was asking the same. I think it is worth doing a check when you receive it to compare MM 1080p to MM 2.7k footage on quality.

At this price point these decisions all make sense! People can just get the Air if they need all that.

The Mini is just what I need: a flying point-n-shoot camera with great battery life! A very worthy successor to the Spark.
I'm sure we will see some minor enhancements in the App in the future, but nothing significant.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky